This is a open wiki for YIMBY (Yes In My Backyard) & housing issues. We invite anyone to start a new page or edit articles on topics related to creating more inclusive, affordable, equitable housing and communities.
See Support YIMBYwiki for how to help by donating.
Category Map (Edit)
Core Articles (Edit)
- YIMBY concept: YIMBY organizations directory, Reading List, Key Terms
- Land use regulation
- Housing: Housing systems, Housing affordability, Housing affordability strategies, Housing benefit programs, Housing financing, Social housing, Affordable housing, Inclusionary zoning, Housing diversity, Shared, congregate, and cohousing, Mobile and redeployable housing, Accessory dwellings, Missing Middle and infill housing, Housing construction innovation, Community land trusts, Self-build housing, Effects of new housing, Homelessness
- Transportation: Transit-oriented development, Transit frequency, Bus rapid transit, Light rail, Heavy rail
- Funding approaches: General taxation, Development fees, Land value tax, Value capture
- YIMBY strategies: Starting a YIMBY Organization, YIMBY fundraising
Create New Page