This article includes a sortable list of useful articles and other specific publications that may be useful for YIMBY advocates in building support for development in their community.
Current topics are:
- Advocacy — Articles that help YIMBY advocates develop strategies for building a coalition and converting NIMBYs.
- Affordable Housing — Articles related to Affordable Housing
- Resources — Articles that provide specific policies that can be adopted that make new development easier.
- State/Region Specific
- California — Articles related to California
- Massachusetts — Articles related to Massachusetts
Edward Glaeser, Triumph of the City
Matthew Yglesias, The Rent is Too Damn High
Enrico Moretti, The New Geography of Jobs
Ryan Avent, The Gated City
Mancur Olson, The Logic of Collective Action